It has long been assumed that all that matters for modelling and models is having good looks, good looks, and more good looks. The truth is that being a successful model takes a lot of hard work and effort; it’s not just about having a pretty face. Featured in this edition is a model who at the age of 22, has already achieved recognition as the best model of the years 2021–2022. A model who appears on billboards across our nation every 10 minutes! Let’s ask Maha Taharani, a top model by choice and a lawyer by profession, a few quick questions.
- As a kid, what were you like?
I think of somehat of a chubby passionate water baby.
- As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a lawyer, And here we are. ⚡
- Recount your most embarrassing childhood experience?
Uh well, I was quite the leader baby, so no embarassing moments id say.
- What kind of student would you say you were?
NERDY. Oh i loved the smell of books and libraries. I was al about fun too, But big on academic competition.
- What is the craziest thing you did while in school to help your classmates?
Well, when I was the head girl i kind of let kids misuse the exit pass to bunk all the time. I mean, they were my vote bank eh 🙂
- What do you like doing in your spare time?
Waterchild, so a lit of sea dives, A nice poetry book, Wome scented diffusers. And cooking. My therapies.
- Who is your celebrity crush?
Me? Hah. I dont sorta believed in crushes, But ive lived jason mamoas interview personality.
- How would someone get your special attention?
Good Scents, Good conversation and humor!
- What is your dream collaboration?
Um, I’m big on Dior, So maybe one day a collab with them.
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Body odour, Arrogance.
- What’s your annoying habit?
Ah, well I love fresh white sheets and carpets, so often, I can be finnicky about people stepping in my house without their feet washed.
- Do you used to be a celebrity?
I don’t take celebrity as a serious word, We’re just people like everyone just a tad bit glitterier and that’s all.
- Who is your inspiration?
My mom, My mentor Khoja, My law teacher, Zufashan.
- Do you speak any other languages?
I know a bit of Sindhi, and Hindi. Not entirely.
- Where would you like to visit?
I’d love to see Greece, up on my check list now.
- If you weren’t famous, what would you be up to right now?
The same as now, Criminal law, CSS, Hustling and never getting tired of being a female vocalist.
- Who is the messiest person you know?
Uh, hate to say it, Me.
- What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?
Well, the rains have had it all, but yes, I guess Pakistani political changes have taken us all on quite a ride
- If you could pick a theme song to describe where your life is at right now, what song would you choose?
Tu jhoom-Abida Parveen. Yeh pal-Xulfi
- Have you ever wished to meet any fictional character in real life? What character is that?
Oh, there’s too many. I’d start with nemo, from finding nemo, I’d love Francis underwood from house of cards, Geet-Jab we met, Countless.