The delicious Singaporean Rice has gained much popularity among Pakistani wedding menus lately. It is considered a scrumptious delicacy enjoyed by many. Flavourful and tasty, the aroma of vegetables, rice and noodles come together in this amazing dish.
Here is a simple recipe to try at home and amaze your friends and family.
For Chicken Gravy
Boneless Chicken ½ kg
- Soya sauce and Vinegar1 tbs
- Oil 2 tbs
- Salt and Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbs
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Hot sauce (or Chili Sauce) 1 tsp
- Ketchup ½ cup
Stir fried vegetable, noodles and rice
- Boiled noodles 200 gms
- Rice ½ kg boiled
- Capsicum ½ cup
- Spring onion chopped ¼ cup
- Cabbage (julienne cut) 1 cup
- Carrots (julienne cut) ½ cup
- Salt and Black pepper to taste
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Sesame oil and Soya sauce 2 tbs
- Mayonnaise ½ cup
- Ketchup 1/3 cup
- Hot sauce (or chili sauce) 1 tsp
- Salt 1 pinch
- Black pepper 1 pinch
- To make chicken gravy, heat oil and add chicken and ginger garlic paste and fry until chicken changes color. Add soya sauce, vinegar, salt, red chili, black pepper and mix well. Add hot sauce, ketchup and little water and cook for 3-4 minutes more. Dish out
- In the same pan, add oil and all vegetables except green onion’s green. Add soya sauce, salt, black pepper, red chili and stir fry for 1-2 mins. Add boiled egg noodles and toss. Add sesame oil and green onions’ green. Toss well and dish out in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix all Mayo sauce ingredient and pour in a sauce bottle. Set aside.
- Fry garlic slices and green chili slices and set side.
Ways to serve
In a serving dish, spread a layer of rice on the dish. Add second layer of stir fried vegetables with noodles, than third layer of chicken gravy. Add mayo sauce and fried garlic and green chilies as top layer